1. Using the Advanced Search you can search for more than one County Or more than one City at a time. Just click the first County or City name with your mouse to highlight it, then to make Additional selections from that same selection box just HOLD DOWN your "Ctrl" key (bottom left corner of keyboard) WHILE you click and highlight each additional name with your mouse which you desire to select. Repeat this for as many names as you like and your search will look for all the County or City names you selected. If you do not hold down the Ctrl key while you make the Additional selections, only the last name you selected will be searched for. Macintosh users HOLD DOWN the "Command" key.
2. You can Not search for both the County criteria and the City criteria at the same time. If you select both, your City Selection(s) will be searched for and your County selection(s) will be disregarded.
3. Make selections Only for those criteria for which you wish to Limit The Search Results to. If you do not wish to limit the search results by a criteria Leave It Marked ALL or leave the field blank. Be aware that "all" is NOT the same as "ALL". If you change "ALL" to search for something then decide to go back to search for "ALL", do not put "all" back in as it will not find anything for you.
4. If you "Drag" the scroll bar, for the selection box containing the City or County names, up or down with your mouse you can "Speed" through the list in case your state has a Whole Lot of Names.
5. If your Browser is experiencing any difficulty processing our standard Advanced Search form, CLICK HERE for a more basic version of the Advanced Search form which uses No Modern Technology and is fully functional with any browser which can view it. Microsoft and Netscape Browsers Versions 3.0 and Earlier may not be able to process this form correctly. The Standard Search form is also fully functional with these earlier browser versions.
6. If you can not see page 2 of the search results, this means your browser is Not set to accept cookies. You will need to set your browser's properties or preferences to accept cookies. These cookies are simply used to keep track of which search results you want to see and they are perfectly safe for your computer.
If you have not found a property which suites you, be sure to sign up for our FREE Buyers Email Notification Service and we will automatically notify you of each New Listing matching your interest.